INTRODUCTION TO BA DINH DISTRICT
Ba Dinh is one of four central districts of the capital. Formerly called “French Quarter”, it holds many important offices of Vietnam while having a high concentration of French-styled villas and buildings. It is geographically bordered with Tay Ho District in the North, Dong Da District in the South, Red River in the East, Hoan Kiem District in the Southeast, Cau Giay District in the West.
While Ba Dinh District is mostly popular for its extensive sightseeing and dining opportunities, its shopping scene is almost non-existent for a smattering of convenience shops and handicrafts stalls close to prominent landmarks. If you’re looking to experience the local lifestyle while you’re in Ba Dinh, the neighbouring Tay Ho District is worth paying a visit for housing Quang An Flower Market and Tay Ho Weekend Market.
Nightlife in Ba Dinh District ranges from five-star hotels housing lounges and rooftop bars with breathtaking views of the city to live music and affordable cocktails in quirky bars. On top of that, many of these establishments tend to stay open and busy all night long – perfect for bar hopping and entertaining until the morning.
At present, the West of Ba Dinh District are residential areas with Hanoi’s most early-built houses, apartments and even modern facilities, namely Vinhomes Metropolis Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh Square, The Imperial Gate, and One Pillar Pagoda.
Ba Dinh is the location of many embassies, shopping malls, parks, and entertainment services: luxurious restaurants and cafes and the most outstanding is the Lotte Mall Center, the Vinhomes. Additionally, this place also surrounds numerous of high standard schools and academies: Hanoi international school, French school, SIS, Green world Kindergarten and historical places: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh quare.
The property quality in the region is superior with excellent furniture and stylish design in all service apartments, houses and office buildings: Lancaster, Artex building. The local people are so welcoming and cheerful to be your intimate neighborhood.
- Quan Ngua Gymnastics: Van Cao, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh
- Teekiu Sport & Fitness: La Thanh Plaza, 226 Van Phuc, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh
- AKC Fitness Ba Dinh: 47 Hang bun, Nguyen Trung Truc, Ba Dinh
- AK Fitness & Yoga Centre: 28A4 Pham Hong Thai, Truc Bach, Ba Dinh
- Ecofit Center: 73 Van Bao, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh
- Viet Nam Yoga Center: 967 De La Thanh, Ba Dinh
- Curve Lang Ha: 8 Lang Ha, Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh
- Highway4 Restaurant: 575 Kim Ma, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh
- Cutisun Restaurant: 120 Hoang Hoa Tham, Ngoc Ho, Ba Dinh
- Botanica Restaurant: 116/D4 Giang Vo, Ba Dinh
- Ashima Giang Van Minh: 60 Giang Van Minh, Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- Kim Long Restaurant: D8 Tran Huy Lieu, Giang Vo, Ba Dinh
- National Cinema Center: 87 Lang Ha, Cho Dua, Ba Dinh
- Ngoc Khanh Cinema: 523 Kim Ma, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh
- Thanh Giong Cinema: 7 Tran Phu, Dien Ban, Ba Dinh
- CGV Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh: 56 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ba Dinh
- Glamor Men Shop: 188/6 Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh
- Maternity Dress Fashion Shop: 449 Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- Memomagasin Clothes Shop: 124 Son Tay, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh
- Nghia Men’s Fashion Shop: 407 Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- Fivimart Supermarket: 218 Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- Akuruhi Supermarket: 70 Linh Lang, Cong Vi, Ba Dinh
- LOTTE Mart Hanoi Center: 54 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi, Ba Dinh
- Aeon Fivimart Doi Can: 281 Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- Seika Mart: 1F D2 Giang Vo, Ba Dinh
- Hanoi International School: 48 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi, Ba Dinh
- Singapore International School: Van Bao, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh
- Language Link Academic: 62 Yen Phu, Nguyen Trung Truc, Ba Dinh
- Hong Ngoc General Hospital: 55 Yen Ninh, Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh
- MEDLATEC General Hospital: 42 Nghia Dung, Phuc Xa, Ba Dinh
- Hoe Nhat General Hospital: 34 Hoe Nhai, Nguyen Trung Truc, Ba Dinh
- National Lung Hospital: 463 Hoang Hoa Tham, Vinh Phu, Ba Dinh
- Saint Paul Hospital: 12A Chu Van An, Dien Ban, Ba Dinh